• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem with Flipkart Pay Later

Anirudh987

TF Buzz
I opened Flipkart Pay Later account with IDFC First Bank in 2020. I closed that account in 2020 and that personal loan account is removed from CIBIL. But it is not removed from other credit bureau. I registered complaint with other credit bureau and IDFC First Bank but there is no response and it is not removed till now. Please anyone can help how can I remove these?

prc1990

TF Ace
I opened Flipkart Pay Later account with IDFC First Bank in 2020. I closed that account in 2020 and that personal loan account is removed from CIBIL. But it is not removed from other credit bureau. I registered complaint with other credit bureau and IDFC First Bank but there is no response and it is not removed till now. Please anyone can help how can I remove these?
Send email to the bank copying RBI.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
i have purchased an item through flipkart pay later emi balance, i have cancelled the order but the emi value still remain same, how to get rid of this?/
Its Bbd time .. expect a delay .. But since u have cancelled u won't be levied any peny .until and unless u agreed to cancellation fee. Else just wait for few days it will go back to normal

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
WRITE complain on Twitter .
BE READY WITH Cibil & other report as pdf & screenshot .
TWITTER TEAM WILL GIVE U EMAIL .
email them ! They will call too after few days .
Write in proper email and about your situation.
IF THEY don't do by 7-10 days and in next month report its not cleared.
WRITE TO PNO . Expect it to be done ..
Even if u find inconvenience .. Complain to rBI ombudsman.

but but but if u had complain before in email .& Yet not solved . screenshot it and Send email direct to PNO & then next month to RBI ..

These idfc folks are dumb fucks .. happened to my friend too regarding Overdue when its all paid