• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Problem in applying indusind credit card

Hello

I have been trying to apply for IndusInd credit card through their portal. However, my application is rejected immediately after I submit my details, even before I chose a card and even before I submit my application. In this regard, I've contacted cc for reconsidering credit card application, and they have told that it will be processed in 10 working days. I have received the said communication in 3rd of August. No response is received till date and hence I have escalated the matter to nodal office. No reply is received till date except for auto-reply. What can be done at this stage? Please help @TechnoFino

Attachments

• IMG_20220822_123711.jpg
    IMG_20220822_123711.jpg
    264 KB · Views: 54

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello

I have been trying to apply for IndusInd credit card through their portal. However, my application is rejected immediately after I submit my details, even before I chose a card and even before I submit my application. In this regard, I've contacted cc for reconsidering credit card application, and they have told that it will be processed in 10 working days. I have received the said communication in 3rd of August. No response is received till date and hence I have escalated the matter to nodal office. No reply is received till date except for auto-reply. What can be done at this stage? Please help @TechnoFino
Reasons can be -
1. Address not serviceable
2. you are an existing Indusind bank Credit card holder
3. you have closed your Indusind card less than 6 months ago
4. you have closed your Indusind card, but because of some technical issue (which is common) their system identifies as an existing card holders.
email Indusind and ask for exact reason and rectify.

Reasons can be -
1. Address not serviceable
2. you are an existing Indusind bank Credit card holder
3. you have closed your Indusind card less than 6 months ago
4. you have closed your Indusind card, but because of some technical issue (which is common) their system identifies as an existing card holders.
email Indusind and ask for exact reason and rectify.
Thanks for the reply sir.
Actually, I've closed my card in the month of May 2020. However, indusind has not marked my card as closed in CIBIL and the same is done in July 2022 as per my request. I have already raised a complaint in this regard. But they are only replying that my request is in process and has not really helped in solving the issue. What can be done at this point of time

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Thanks for the reply sir.
Actually, I've closed my card in the month of May 2020. However, indusind has not marked my card as closed in CIBIL and the same is done in July 2022 as per my request. I have already raised a complaint in this regard. But they are only replying that my request is in process and has not really helped in solving the issue. What can be done at this point of time
Follow up with them and send them RBI guidelines regarding credit card closure, bank must close credit card within 7 days after getting request.