• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pnb credit card Email showing violation of email policy please help

tushu5121

TF Premier
Hello guys..

I need your help.
My pnb credit card application got rejected few months ago i called pnb customer care and they said my application is pending i can send my itr to their email. And card can get approved.
I sent mail to them 2 3 times but it showing
Mail not Delivered Email policy violation policy.

I am not getting any clue how can i send them mail.

Please help if anyone have any idea.

BlueFlash

TF Premier
ITR has confidential data, and hence their receiving email server is rejecting it, causing the mail to not be delivered. You can zip the file and then try sending it. Or you can convert the pdf into a non-readable, non-selectable format via Adobe or any other online tool.

P.S: This similar issue many folks have. For some it was due to using certain blacklisted words in the subject/body of the mail, for some it was due to pdf/file.

Last edited:

sksameerpatels

TF Select
Hello guys..

I need your help.
My pnb credit card application got rejected few months ago i called pnb customer care and they said my application is pending i can send my itr to their email. And card can get approved.
I sent mail to them 2 3 times but it showing
Mail not Delivered Email policy violation policy.

I am not getting any clue how can i send them mail.

Please help if anyone have any idea.
Don't Send Computation Sheets otherwise you will see same issue.
Send 2 years Of Only ITR main page(Acknowledgment Receipt)

srikant

TF Premier
I sent the Intimation Order -- opened the file, "Print" (Save as PDF) to and get a non-password-protected PDF, and then sent it. I chose just the English page numbers (pages 7-12 IIRC) for "printing".

sksameerpatels

TF Select
Hi brother ,
Could you please send me the email template you are tried to send mail to pnb ?i have tried lot of times it is no working
Don't Send Computation Sheets otherwise you will see same issue.
Send 2 years Of Only ITR main page(Acknowledgment Receipt)
Only 1st page like this sample images.jpeg image
Hi,
Respected Sir/Madam.

I'm ______ I Applied For Pnb Credit Card With Application No:_____ On Date: _____ Also Completed VKYC(Mentioned Date If You Remember) Please Find The Below Attached 2 Years Of ITR Documents.

Thanks and Regards.