• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Please suggest a stay redemption for around 1.2 lakhs Axis ER points

navonline7

TF Premier
I have around 1.2 lakh Axis ER points and I want to redeem them for a 2 nights and 3 days stay in India. We are four adults and 2 kids aged 3 years, so I might have to book two rooms. This is going to be my first redemption, so I'm not sure how to go about it. I'm fine with any location in India; just that the aim is to stay at a luxury property.

Requesting people to chime in with ideas! TIA

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Since it is within India, then suggestion is first register with Club ITC https://www.itchotels.com/in/en/clubitc

Then link your Club ITC membership on Axis Traveledge miles transfer

Transfer all your Axis edge rewards to ITC (infact right now there is 10% bonus points offer going on with ITC). The points in ITC are called Greenpoints.

Once you get the points in ITC, then look at their various properties and make the booking using greenpoints+taxes. They have plenty of luxury properties. Check Mementos Udaipur for one.

navonline7

TF Premier
Since it is within India, then suggestion is first register with Club ITC https://www.itchotels.com/in/en/clubitc

Then link your Club ITC membership on Axis Traveledge miles transfer

Transfer all your Axis edge rewards to ITC (infact right now there is 10% bonus points offer going on with ITC). The points in ITC are called Greenpoints.

Once you get the points in ITC, then look at their various properties and make the booking using greenpoints+taxes. They have plenty of luxury properties. Check Mementos Udaipur for one.
Have registered with ClubITC and transferred some points. I'm too leaning towards ITC properties. Thank you for the suggestion, will explore Mementos Udaipur.

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have registered with ClubITC and transferred some points. I'm too leaning towards ITC properties. Thank you for the suggestion, will explore Mementos Udaipur.
Note that you will get 10% bonus only if you transfer 20,000 green points worth Axis points that is if you transfer 25,000 axis points you get 20,000 ITC green points + 2000 bonus points and so on.

navonline7

TF Premier
Note that you will get 10% bonus only if you transfer 20,000 green points worth Axis points that is if you transfer 25,000 axis points you get 20,000 ITC green points + 2000 bonus points and so on.
oh, thanks for the note. Can I transfer all the points at one shot? Say if I transfer 75K Axis points, will I get 7500 ITC green points as bonus? Or does it have to multiple transfers in multiples of 25K Axis points?

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Check out ITC Club Culinaire Membership.

They had/have an offer going till Aug 15th for discounted membership (21% less).

Not sure if it was for cash memberships or points memberships.

Club Culinaire Membership gives you 1N/2N free, upgrades, discounts on food, spa etc.

You may want to check with customer care or someone from here too can weigh in.

navonline7

TF Premier
Check out ITC Club Culinaire Membership.

They had/have an offer going till Aug 15th for discounted membership (21% less).

Not sure if it was for cash memberships or points memberships.

Club Culinaire Membership gives you 1N/2N free, upgrades, discounts on food, spa etc.

You may want to check with customer care or someone from here too can weigh in.
sure will check it