• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Platinum Reserve now offering Complimentary Accor Plus Traveller membership. Email Received!

Stratosphere

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just received an email stating that we get the Traveller membership for free and also get 2 international lounge visits complimentary. Monthly voucher has been doubled from 500 to 1000 on spending double the amount too. Let's see how it goes for the Charge!

helloworld

TF Legend
what do you like in Reserve to apply earlier? which feature you liked most to pay 10k annully? (I hope since you got the notification that means you have this card, checking if I miss any great feature in this card). TIA

Rdspam

TF Premier
once upon a time, don't apply that now. no companion available nowadays but can request for low card fee waiver depends on high card spends.
about two weeks back when I got the platinum upgrade offer I asked about this and the rep said he can make my MRCC free but I’m not sure if this also applies to platinum travel and reserve as they are more expensive

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
about two weeks back when I got the platinum upgrade offer I asked about this and the rep said he can make my MRCC free but I’m not sure if this also applies to platinum travel and reserve as they are more expensive
With Plat Charge, you can make upto 1 or even 2 cards free depending on your negotiation skills. :)