• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Platinum Corporate Card Vs Platinum Charge Card

sidk04

TF Buzz
I have received an offer for Platinum Corporate Card with fess of 30K plus GST with Amazon vouchers worth 30K as welcome benefit. I was comparing the same to Platinum card with fees of 60K Plus GST. Platinum Corporate Card comes with all the premium benefits such as Marriot Gold Elite membership, Access to Centurion Lounges, etc. Since there is no direct way to compare corporate cards and personal cards on Amex website I am not able to do a one on one comparison. Why is Platinum Charge card is twice the price of corporate card when the latter is giving all the premium benefits?

bhavik886151

TF Premier
I have received an offer for Platinum Corporate Card with fess of 30K plus GST with Amazon vouchers worth 30K as welcome benefit. I was comparing the same to Platinum card with fees of 60K Plus GST. Platinum Corporate Card comes with all the premium benefits such as Marriot Gold Elite membership, Access to Centurion Lounges, etc. Since there is no direct way to compare corporate cards and personal cards on Amex website I am not able to do a one on one comparison. Why is Platinum Charge card is twice the price of corporate card when the latter is giving all the premium benefits?
How you get these offer can you please share the details of it

Divas_Garg

TF Select
I have also applied for Platinum corporate card but they have told fees is 40k plus gst with amazon vouchers of 30k only. Also I want to know the reward rate on this card.