• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pineperk 10k card - Available in Amazon

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
What is the benefit?

10K RuPay Gift Card + multiple quantity at Rs80 or Rs100 delivery charges + 5% SBI Cashback credit card or 5% HDFC millennia credit card.

Buy 10k*10 quantity = total 1 lakh and pay only Rs100 (or Rs80 for selected locations) delivery charges.

Scool54

TF Neo
Pineperk 10k card is now available in Amazon. Order it soon, before it becomes unavailable.
I did order it from amazon, How long does it takes to activate the card? I tried activiating the card from website as well as mobile app but its saying card not activated yet. Did connect with customer care, they told it will take 72 hrs from card delivery to get the money funded. Is it true?

CoolGeek

TF Premier
I did order it from amazon, How long does it takes to activate the card? I tried activiating the card from website as well as mobile app but its saying card not activated yet. Did connect with customer care, they told it will take 72 hrs from card delivery to get the money funded. Is it true?
It takes 2-3 days to activate it...you will get an SMS when it is activated...