• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp, Unable to Register on a Different Number, PAN Already Registered

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
My Payzapp account was on a different number to the one used for my HDFC Cards and other bank accounts. When I tried to register on Payzapp using the bank account/Card registered number, Payzapp isn't letting me do so, saying PAN Already registered. I couldn't find a way within Payzapp to change phone number, neither could I find a way to delete the Payzapp account. How do I switch over to the number on which I have my UPI accounts?

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
My Payzapp account was on a different number to the one used for my HDFC Cards and other bank accounts. When I tried to register on Payzapp using the bank account/Card registered number, Payzapp isn't letting me do so, saying PAN Already registered. I couldn't find a way within Payzapp to change phone number, neither could I find a way to delete the Payzapp account. How do I switch over to the number on which I have my UPI accounts?
Change your mobile number with the bank if feasible for you.

That should do the trick.

anantnitish

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well I am out of ideas then. Since the mobile number is the primary key which binds everything.

If you are married, and your wife doesn't use payzapp, then you can manage using her Pan and give an alternate number which you own.

Thanks!!
Is Payzapp only for hdfc customer?
I already have one Payzapp account,i was looking to open another Payzapp account