• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm - Dear user you have exhausted your daily transaction limit

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Bhanu Agarwal

TF Premier
Hi Everyone,

I am seeing issue with paytm wallet whenever reaching certain limit of transaction (6-7 transaction) & total of ~25k.

After successfully completing certain transaction getting errors like this.

Any idea how to get rid of this??

I posted on paytm twitter handle multiple times & they blocked me 🤣

Note:
Already have full KYC & can add upto 1L in wallet

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What kind of transactions you were doing?
Yesterday I paid for my CC for 1 lakh in 2 transactions. No problem

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi Everyone,

I am seeing issue with paytm wallet whenever reaching certain limit of transaction (6-7 transaction) & total of ~25k.

After successfully completing certain transaction getting errors like this.

Any idea how to get rid of this??

I posted on paytm twitter handle multiple times & they blocked me 🤣

Note:
Already have full KYC & can add upto 1L in wallet
i hit this limit with 10k worth of transactions.

was this the first time that you were doing large amount and frequent transactions? your spending pattern might have changed or increased on Paytm.

my guess is that Paytm is trying to stop people who are rotating money and started using Paytm app all of a sudden so they are being extra careful.

Reactions: SSV

Bhanu Agarwal

TF Premier
i hit this limit with 10k worth of transactions.

was this the first time that you were doing large amount and frequent transactions? your spending pattern might have changed or increased on Paytm.

my guess is that Paytm is trying to stop people who are rotating money and started using Paytm app all of a sudden so they are being extra careful.
Nope.

Issue is if no limit set then they're setting default limits (which you can't even see).
After I increased the limits --> I am able to do the transactions again.

Not sure how're they setting these default limits --> its varying customer to customer.
For me --> daily transaction count was 7 & monthly was 15 (I am telling as per my old records you can't see the default limits).

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.