• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying with Accor points from two different accounts

drsel

TF Legend
My wife and I both applied for the Atlas card, each of which gives 5000 Atlas miles which can be converted to 10000 Accor points.

I have already made an Accor membership ID.

When my wife converts her Atlas miles to Accor points, can she put my Accor membership ID on her Axis mobile app to convert her 5000 Atlas edge miles into 10000 Accor points on my membership id?

OR
do we need to maintain 2 separate Accor membership IDs to add Accor points?

If we need 2 separate Accor membership IDs, can the Accor points.on both membership IDs be combined to pay one hotel bill at the time of check in ?

nrj1007

TF Premier
My wife and I both applied for the Atlas card which gives Atlas miles which can be converted to Accor points.

I have already made an Accor membership ID.

When my wife converts her Atlas miles to Accor points, can she put my Accor membership ID on her Axis mobile app to convert her miles into Accor points on my membership id?

OR
do we need to maintain 2 separate Accor membership IDs to add Accor points?

If we need 2 separate Accor membership IDs, can the Accor points.on both membership IDs be combined to pay one hotel bill at the time of check in ?
You can only transfer to your accor account. Otherwise axis will reject account linking if name mismatches.

drsel

TF Legend
You can only transfer to your accor account. Otherwise axis will reject account linking if name mismatches.
So my wife has to make a separate Accor account with her name and add her Accor conversion points into that new account?

What about paying the hotel bill with points from two separate Accor accounts?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So my wife has to make a separate Accor account with her name and add her Accor conversion points into that new account?

What about paying the hotel bill with points from two separate Accor accounts?
You can’t club points for a booking. Maybe have 2 separate bookings.