• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paying insurance on Amazon count toward milestone?

makagr

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to pay for a policy on Amazon. I will be using some amount amount with Amazon pay balance and some amount with Magnus card. Will the remaining amount count towards milestone? Will it be considered as wallet reload?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
I want to pay for a policy on Amazon. I will be using some amount amount with Amazon pay balance and some amount with Magnus card. Will the remaining amount count towards milestone? Will it be considered as wallet reload?
YOu cannot pay insurance using credit card in amazon

Vijayyt

TF Buzz
Was not able to select apay option for insurance payment.
Yesterday I paid the LIC insurance bill with my Amazon Pay Balance, No issue to me. It completed successfully.
Only thing we need to use full amt payment through APB only.

tapishj

TF Buzz
Was not able to select apay option for insurance payment.
There is a capping based on amount of premium.
I pay all my small policy premiums using Apay balance or via credit card on amazon pay. For larger payments, where CC or Apay Balance option doesn't appear, I used Cred. Counts towards Magnus milestone so far.

Vijayyt

TF Buzz
There is a capping based on amount of premium.
I pay all my small policy premiums using Apay balance or via credit card on amazon pay. For larger payments, where CC or Apay Balance option doesn't appear, I used Cred. Counts towards Magnus milestone so far.
Ok, Not sure on the capping part - I was able to do 22k