• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard to OneCard Lite

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So I installed onescore last month for checking credit score and instantly got pre-approved offer for one card (unsecured) never took it because the card is not of use to me.

Now i got a notification that I am eligible for Lite version (secured) and the need to create FD.

So can someone tell me what conspired and the reason I cannot get the unsecured card now? Or is it random and they do keep switching offers?

Still not interested in the card just asking for knowledge since my credit score didn't change or anything.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Dont take lite option.. If u take u u wont ever get the unsecured one.... And once u close one card u wont be able to get it ever again.. Unsecure or secured..... .. Also conversion from one card lite to onecard and vice versa is not possible

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dont take lite option.. If u take u u wont ever get the unsecured one.... And once u close one card u wont be able to get it ever again.. Unsecure or secured..... .. Also conversion from one card lite to onecard and vice versa is not possible
I won't be taking either of the two it's just that I was not able to understand why they rescinded the offer and replaced it with a secured one

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I updated the app and now it's back to unsecured 😂 with 20k limit.

No way I am taking a card with that low limit. Only if hdfc reported actually credit limit to bureaus