• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard not changing by mistake entered date of birth

Gaibnoor

TF Buzz
I attempted to rectify the situation by changing my date of birth and redoing the vkyc on the OneScore app. Unfortunately, my date of birth was still incorrect. I reached out to both OneScore and OneCard via email, but their response stated that modifications are not possible once the application process has
Guide me how change my date of birth in onescore application and onecard
Attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-17-22-14-02-38_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-17-22-14-02-38_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 23

deep@vie

TF Legend
I attempted to rectify the situation by changing my date of birth and redoing the vkyc on the OneScore app. Unfortunately, my date of birth was still incorrect. I reached out to both OneScore and OneCard via email, but their response stated that modifications are not possible once the application process has
Attached screenshot
Card approved or in process itself?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Attached screenshot
It won't.

Leave application as it is, once application reset after 9-12 months then you can reapply.

That's the only solution.

Intruder

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can
Attached screenshot
DM me for their higher management emails