• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard KYC Failed

IronMan

TF Buzz
I had applied for onecard 29 December 2021, upon giving all the deatils, i was pre approved for Rs20,000 credit limit .. But while doing kyc , its asked me for a selfie and i had taken the selfie then a error camed KYC FAILED.. As per our current internal policies, we are unable to proceed with your application.

Is there any solution to this and when i will be able to apply again?

@TechnoFino @anirbanm

I'd applied for onecard and entering few details it showed 1,10,000 limit
Then completed all steps from aadhar otp to selfie
Then comes up a banner KYC FAILED
due to internal policies we are unable to proceed with you application

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-31-09-49-44-668_com.creditcard.onecard.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-31-09-49-44-668_com.creditcard.onecard.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 32
I had applied for onecard 29 December 2021, upon giving all the deatils, i was pre approved for Rs20,000 credit limit .. But while doing kyc , its asked me for a selfie and i had taken the selfie then a error camed KYC FAILED.. As per our current internal policies, we are unable to proceed with your application.

@TechnoFino @anirbanm
This is OneCard's special pre approved offer

I had applied for onecard December upon giving all the deatils, i was pre approved for Rs35,000 credit limit .. But while doing kyc , its asked me for a selfie and i had taken the selfie then a error camed KYC FAILED.. As per our current internal policies, we are unable to proceed with your application.