• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OLA PP backed up by IDFC

I Applied for IDFC CC in Nov-21 and rejected based on InternalPolicy.After months found Ola PP is backedup by IDFC so asked ola to close acc and they did it but in mail it's mentioned Ola PP is not BNPL, hence NOC can't be provided now I wonder is it rejected on OLA PP?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-181713.png
    Screenshot_20220615-181713.png
    240.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20220615-172043.png
    Screenshot_20220615-172043.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 23

prc1990

TF Ace
I Applied for IDFC CC in Nov-21 and rejected based on InternalPolicy.After months found Ola PP is backedup by IDFC so asked ola to close acc and they did it but in mail it's mentioned Ola PP is not BNPL, hence NOC can't be provided now I wonder is it rejected on OLA PP?
Pay Later is BNPL only. Are you able to see this on your CIBIL? As long as this is not reported to CIBIL and other CIC, we are safe.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
If you have idfc backed paylater like flipkart, ola pp..earlier amazon pay also was on idfc now not anymore... .. The chances of approval is higher in idfc... Dont know why it went wrong with you.... People with idfc based paylater... Got calls from idfc to offer pre approved credit cards.... Without savings account.....

If you have idfc backed paylater like flipkart, ola pp..earlier amazon pay also was on idfc now not anymore... .. The chances of approval is higher in idfc... Dont know why it went wrong with you.... People with idfc based paylater... Got calls from idfc to offer pre approved credit cards.... Without savings account.....
But in my case it was totally different don't where it went wrong even my cibil is also good (750+) and I even hold Savings Account (Salary Account ) as this is salary account it's zero account or else 25K account. It's been more than six months since my application got rejected even now I can't apply CC using website.