• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Offtopic - M&S quality

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi folks! I've never used M&S products so I wanted to know about the quality of products from M&S. They are obviously overpriced clothing brand but wondering if the quality matches the price or even matches 50% of the price paid. TIA!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi folks! I've never used M&S products so I wanted to know about the quality of products from M&S. They are obviously overpriced clothing brand but wondering if the quality matches the price or even matches 50% of the price paid. TIA!
Just use a product and u will change the topic of this thread for sure.
Before Magnus card itself I used their product which I got as gift from my nri relatives
Worthy I can vouch

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Around 40% of my wardrobe is M&S. Most of my formal shirts and cardigans are from M&S. Some of them are still going strong even after 4-5 years.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
great to hear, sir Heisenberg.

it's 20x now but still good :)
Not typical Gen Z or Millennial styles but much better stuff than Allen Solly, LP or Van Heusen at similar price range.

Generally, they have special discounts during festivals (this year, they gave 50%+23% off during republic day). Try doing double dip with Axis Magnus at that time if the 20X offer exists on Magnus by that time.

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Not typical Gen Z or Millennial styles but much better stuff than Allen Solly, LP or Van Heusen at similar price range.

Generally, they have special discounts during festivals (this year, they gave 50%+23% off during republic day). Try doing double dip with Axis Magnus at that time if the 20X offer exists on Magnus by that time.
Exactly. I only wish they had more stores or were more widely available. The other brands you mentioned are much easily accessible and hence more popular. Else we wouldn't have a thread like this on M&S :ROFLMAO:.

insight

TF Ace
Have been using M&S products much before I got Magnus. Very good quality. Of course best value when bought during sale. However, even otherwise they are good for the price, comparable to similar brands.
Do outline which brands you think are comparable - above, below, neck to neck.. trying to get an idea.

Few years back before my health collapse I was researching suits and came across an all wool line they had (name I forget) 100% wool.
Got a 100% Wool Suit w Pant for approx 100 Quid from M&S UK Website. (Asked a friend, and he said its brilliant deal).
Its still my go to, outside of my Linen one I got made.

Around 40% of my wardrobe is M&S. Most of my formal shirts and cardigans are from M&S. Some of them are still going strong even after 4-5 years.
I was keen on checking out their Non Iron Cotton Shirts due to my excess work travel back in US.
But locally, started with Mens Wearhouse Non Iron 100% Cottons.
Ended up honing in on ETON & Charles Tyrwitt via online R&D and then ordered bunch from CT.
CT package has been sitting unpacked since my health collapsed :p :D

Would love to compare between all of the above.