• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NPS investors good news!

NewUser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi,

This might not be the right place to ask, but didn't want to start a thread for a small post. I have 80C 1.5L covered in PF contributions only. If I invest ₹50 k annually, will it help in reducing the net taxable amount(for that FY) by ₹50k ?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi,

This might not be the right place to ask, but didn't want to start a thread for a small post. I have 80C 1.5L covered in PF contributions only. If I invest ₹50 k annually, will it help in reducing the net taxable amount(for that FY) by ₹50k ?
not an issue, information every where we can share.
yes 80c 1.5l (PF contribution, insurance premiums, 5+yr deposits, ELSS, etc) and addl 50k per year under own contribution to NPS is over and above that 1.5l of 80c so total 2l exemption

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is your app updated?

Just searched in the search documents section. Using app i got two results added mine using Protean one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-09-10-47-19-415_com.digilocker.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-09-10-47-19-415_com.digilocker.android.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 8

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Is your app updated?

Just searched in the search documents section. Using app i got two results added mine using Protean one.
thanks i too got in app.
PFRDA with protean search i got CRA (i applied via NSDL and HDFC Sec is my service provider with employer).
Thanks again