• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not received Axis Bank Credit Card Statement

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

My card statement generation date is 18th, but still 20th today no email for card statement.
when generally it comes.

I tried to download but it has only transactions in text format not looking official statement.

any idea.

thanks,
BT

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI / HDFC / IndusInd bill delivered next day. I am wondering why Axis bank so slow.
I just now received an email from axis bank that there is a technical glitch, will receive on 22nd, lets see.

V5689

TF Select
VIP Lounge
This is normal. My axis CC statement generation is also on 18th but I used to get email statements generally between 20th and 23rd every month
and I haven't received it yet for this month

viveksingh1005

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I rely on statement to clear payment and settle the bill . Since the statement came late(today) and my due date was 15-March . I missed the payment and a penalty along with interest has been charged on my credit card

Please suggest who should i approach for the reversal of the charges and late payment fine along with GST.

I have already dropped an email to email.services@axisbank.com

Do u guys know escalation matrix email id for Axis Bank

@TechnoFino help please

V5689

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I rely on statement to clear payment and settle the bill . Since the statement came late(today) and my due date was 15-March . I missed the payment and a penalty along with interest has been charged on my credit card

Please suggest who should i approach for the reversal of the charges and late payment fine along with GST.

@TechnoFino help please
Not a good habit... It can happen that they missed to send it or they may just put the blame on the network... It should be our responsibility to keep track of our billing cycles.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

@TechnoFino help please
you should always pay bill on time, you can check statement later, bank usually don't charge you extra amount and you can always check your transactions from app.
try emailing pno@axisbank.com and Request them for reversal.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello,

My card statement generation date is 18th, but still 20th today no email for card statement.
when generally it comes.

I tried to download but it has only transactions in text format not looking official statement.

any idea.

thanks,
BT
Axis is having a downtime with their system and I talked with the Burgundy helpline today itself. It happened before as well. As they promised, the statement would be coming by 25th March max. So wait a bit

I got this card on 8th of March, today is 15th April, are you saying I won't get my statement for another 5 days. Wtf man. I just want to get my first month statement., it's taking so long.