• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to UPI to HDFC Accounts

I am facing an issue regarding transferring money to HDFC Bank account. I am not able to transfer funds from my account in other banks to my HDFC account as well as any other friends. It always gives me error saying problem at receiver bank even though other people are able to transfer to the received from their account at same time. Has any one faced this issue of not able to do UPI transfers to HDFC Bank accounts

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am facing an issue regarding transferring money to HDFC Bank account. I am not able to transfer funds from my account in other banks to my HDFC account as well as any other friends. It always gives me error saying problem at receiver bank even though other people are able to transfer to the received from their account at same time. Has any one faced this issue of not able to do UPI transfers to HDFC Bank accounts
Just tried a upi from my HDFC Bank account to my wife’s HDFC Bank account it went successful
Edit: send side Bhim
Received side gpay tagged account

Last edited:

sibgat22

TF Neo
i am facing exactly same issue from past one month. whoever has HDFC bank upi . i am not able to transfer money to them with same error. money gets debited and credit back in just a one second.
while my friend are able to do upi traffic to hdfc upi users.
i tried all apps like gpay, paytm, cred, phonepe. with my different bank accounts like kotak, jk bank, sbi, ICICI, same issue.
for your information i am using nothing phone 2.

if you have same issue please reach out to me at sibgat4@gmail.com

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
i am facing exactly same issue from past one month. whoever has HDFC bank upi . i am not able to transfer money to them with same error. money gets debited and credit back in just a one second.
while my friend are able to do upi traffic to hdfc upi users.
i tried all apps like gpay, paytm, cred, phonepe. with my different bank accounts like kotak, jk bank, sbi, ICICI, same issue.
for your information i am using nothing phone 2.

if you have same issue please reach out to me at sibgat4@gmail.com
I also have same issue from pat 4-5 months . The reason behind this issue is that earlier my UPI was frozen due to too many txn by HDFC. Account was closed . From that time, I am unable to pay to any HDFC individual or merchant having HDFC UPI . I can't even pay from my other bank accounts . I have escalated this issue multiple times . CRMNEXTECH is saying that UPI is unblocked and functional but still the issue persists . Meanwhile I have stopped using HDFC UPI altogether .

I will visit branch to get this issue resolved !!

harsh167

TF Buzz
I faced this issue from past 2 years I tried everything mail them complaint on Twitter nothing work Now Whose my friend asking me for loan i try to pay from hdfc because I know amount will be Credit back

P B R G

TF Ace
I also have same issue from pat 4-5 months . The reason behind this issue is that earlier my UPI was frozen due to too many txn by HDFC. Account was closed . From that time, I am unable to pay to any HDFC individual or merchant having HDFC UPI . I can't even pay from my other bank accounts . I have escalated this issue multiple times . CRMNEXTECH is saying that UPI is unblocked and functional but still the issue persists . Meanwhile I have stopped using HDFC UPI altogether .

I will visit branch to get this issue resolved !!
'UPI frozen due to too many transactions'

Can you explain this part in detail