• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to pay using BoB card in Amazon

I tried purchasing on Amazon but while entering details and selecting Pay it doesnt show the OTP page of BoB, Amazon works for all the other cards I have except BoB

BoB also works on Flipkart the only issue is with BoB card in Amazon. Facing this issue for more than a month. Anyone else had the issue and if so what did you do.

P.S: Tried from both Amazon app and Desktop site still not going to OTP page from Amazon

D₹V

TF Prestige
Sometimes happens due to Visa. Like Paytm use own UI/Gateway to enter OTP, at that page we don't get OTP in card but when we click 'enter OTP on bank's page', OTP comes successfully & transaction is complete.

Same happened on PayU too, try this trick ✅.

Sometimes happens due to Visa. Like Paytm use own UI/Gateway to enter OTP, at that page we don't get OTP in card but when we click 'enter OTP on bank's page', OTP comes successfully & transaction is complete.

Same happened on PayU too, try this trick ✅.
It is not going to OTP page on clicking complete payment it automatically goes to Amazon's page that Amazon shows when payment is completed and after 20mins it shows payment failed

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
It is not going to OTP page on clicking complete payment it automatically goes to Amazon's page that Amazon shows when payment is completed and after 20mins it shows payment failed
Do try at AMAZON website once to come on any conclusion either problem is from Amazon side or BOB side .

mail2jampa

TF Buzz
I tried purchasing on Amazon but while entering details and selecting Pay it doesnt show the OTP page of BoB, Amazon works for all the other cards I have except BoB

BoB also works on Flipkart the only issue is with BoB card in Amazon. Facing this issue for more than a month. Anyone else had the issue and if so what did you do.

P.S: Tried from both Amazon app and Desktop site still not going to OTP page from Amazon
BRO RECENTLY OPENED BOB SAVINGS ACCOUNT, RECEIVED RUPAY. PLATINUM DEBIT CARD

SOME OF THE PERSONS SAYING AMAZON BLOCKED BOB DEBIT CARD , WHICH IS WRONG BECAUSE THERE IS MOU FOR OFFER BETWEEN AMAZON AND BOB DEBIT CARDS OF 300 INSTANT DISCOUNT. FEB 7,14,21,28 DAYS IT WILL BE VISIBLE

ANY HOW BAYYA SAME PROBLEM, UNABLE TO PURCHASE, RECHARGE, BILL PAYMENT USING BOB DEBIT CARD IN AMAZON,PAYTM, KOTAK ADD MONEY ANY WHERE.
I AM UNABLE TO KNOW THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, KINDLY PLEASE SAY ANY SOLUTION TO THIS.

DID YOU RECTIFIED THIS BAYYA. PLEASE HELP ME BAYYA SAME PROBLEM

BRO RECENTLY OPENED BOB SAVINGS ACCOUNT, RECEIVED RUPAY. PLATINUM DEBIT CARD

SOME OF THE PERSONS SAYING AMAZON BLOCKED BOB DEBIT CARD , WHICH IS WRONG BECAUSE THERE IS MOU FOR OFFER BETWEEN AMAZON AND BOB DEBIT CARDS OF 300 INSTANT DISCOUNT. FEB 7,14,21,28 DAYS IT WILL BE VISIBLE

ANY HOW BAYYA SAME PROBLEM, UNABLE TO PURCHASE, RECHARGE, BILL PAYMENT USING BOB DEBIT CARD IN AMAZON,PAYTM, KOTAK ADD MONEY ANY WHERE.
I AM UNABLE TO KNOW THE SOLUTION FOR THIS, KINDLY PLEASE SAY ANY SOLUTION TO THIS.

DID YOU RECTIFIED THIS BAYYA. PLEASE HELP ME BAYYA SAME PROBLEM
Still not yet resolved this problem myself so cannot help you regarding the same