• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Negative balance in account -Amount

Bob78900

TF Premier
Today i tried to withdraw some amount from atm. But unfortunately it was failed but money got deducted from account and after that when i check my balance it was less. And after few minutes when i checked it again there was amount of 10k but it was written as -10000 (this entry is showing as debit) but after this entry my balance got fixed. It was came back to the orginal amount which was before withdrawing money. So i want to know what is this -10000 amount which is showing is debit. Please check the attached photo you will see there.
@TechnoFino can you please tell me this ??

Attachments

• IMG_20220504_220946.jpg
    IMG_20220504_220946.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Bob78900

TF Premier
Today i tried to withdraw some amount from atm. But unfortunately it was failed but money got deducted from account and after that when i check my balance it was less. And after few minutes when i checked it again there was amount of 10k but it was written as -10000 (this entry is showing as debit) but after this entry my balance got fixed. It was came back to the orginal amount which was before withdrawing money. So i want to know what is this -10000 amount which is showing is debit. Please check the attached photo you will see there.
@TechnoFino @anirbanm @prc1990 or anyone please tell me it's urgent

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
-10k showing as debit... so it's actually a credit transaction. don't worry... all ok