• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

need info: txn failure rate of amazon upi

ltf4ever

TF Ace
hi all,

i just started using upi on amazon. i need to know:

1) how much is the transaction failure rate on amazon upi
2) how much is the txn failure ratenon amazon pay balance upi.
3) in case of failure, does the money get debited and stuck for many days, or returned immediately to the account?
4) is amazon customer care helpful if money is stuck?

i am currently using phonepe and i faced transaction failure only 1-2 times in 1 year and no money was stuck.

i don't care about offers and rewards, just success rate of upi transaction and customer support to get stuck money back.

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
UPI UDIR system launched, now we can live track our UPI status and transaction dispute, raised complaint and live track transaction will refunded or credited.

Soon i will share all details with latest month data. Currently, few banks and UPI apps live on UPI UDIR system.

Cred UPI also launched and Cred said - Cred give guarantee money will credit back, if payment stuck and not reached the recipient.

In situations where payments are stuck, CRED UPI will prompt members to initiate a fresh transaction with a guarantee that they will be credited money back in cases where a payment has been debited, not reached the recipient, and is later deemed successful.