• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Need help to get ICICI Card

IamTRoy4

TF Buzz
I already hold two Credit Cards, one is HDFC Tata Neu Plus (50K limit), another is Axis Airtel Card, both are 8 months old, got without any income proof on their mobile apps.

Now I want to apply an ICICI Card, applied for Amazon Pay, but got rejected two times.

Thinking about opening an FD Card by visiting branch (as I can't open savings account online, it says visit nearest branch) and then apply for Apay via C2C.
But it's showing minimum amount of FD should be 50K.

Anybody knows other ways to get an ICICI Card?
Please give your suggestions.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I already hold two Credit Cards, one is HDFC Tata Neu Plus (50K limit), another is Axis Airtel Card, both are 8 months old, got without any income proof on their mobile apps.

Now I want to apply an ICICI Card, applied for Amazon Pay, but got rejected two times.

Thinking about opening an FD Card by visiting branch (as I can't open savings account online, it says visit nearest branch) and then apply for Apay via C2C.
But it's showing minimum amount of FD should be 50K.

Anybody knows other ways to get an ICICI Card?
Please give your suggestions.
Applying as NTB and first ICICI Card through APay is difficult.
Get a Core ICICI CC first. If you are NTB, go to branch and try to negotiate with them.

See, FD backed option is always there.

But, if you can negotiate with them to give a 0MAB account with ICICI Coral as LTF, it will be good. (Maybe for that you will have to have either give high IP, or open a TD, but depends on your negotiation skills).
Anyway the Platinum CC is given LTF so even if you open a regular account with 0MAB, then after 3-4 months, you should see that offer as Pre approved. Provided, you do transactions on that account so ICICI knows how much you spend and all.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Get a Core ICICI CC first. If you are NTB, go to branch and try to negotiate with them.

But, if you can negotiate with them to give a 0MAB account with ICICI Coral as LTF, it will be good. (Maybe for that you will have to have either give high IP, or open a TD, but depends on your negotiation skills).
Anyway the Platinum CC is given LTF so even if you open a regular account with 0MAB, then after 3-4 months, you should see that offer as Pre approved. Provided, you do transactions on that account so ICICI knows how much you spend and all.
Once you have an ICICI Core CC, then after 3-4 months, apply for APay, should be able to get it without difficulty.

IamTRoy4

TF Buzz

Okay, will try it.

IamTRoy4

TF Buzz
Visited the branch yesterday at noon, I was all alone there, as it's a newly opened branch in my locality.
Told the person at the desk about my requirements, he said to open an ICICI Privilege Banking Program Savings account, with 50K initial funding, so that when I'll get a Loan or Credit Card, my account will become a 0 MAB account, without any charges.

So, I opened that, today I read about the T&C of this account, it says I've to take a Loan or CC within 1 year of account opening so that my account could be turned into a practically Zero Balance account, if I don't, then it'll automatically become 10K MAB account.

After thinking a bit, I realised there's actually no loss, 'cause I'll be treated as a high priority customer of their bank, and will get a CC within few months as I already got a CIBIL of 777+ and 3 CCs of other banks.

Now asking,
What's your thoughts?