• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My Swipe up card Rejected without giving any reason

mnh007786

TF Buzz
I applied swipe up on 6 February. Today I check it customer call then I received this message.

Dear Customer, your AU Credit Card application with XXXXXXXXX has been rejected as one or more criteria of your application did not meet our Bank's policy. For queries, mail us at creditcard.support@aubank.in - AU Small Finance Bank

I have 760 cibil score and I have no au credit card. So what to do now.?

I applied swipe up on 6 February. Today I check it customer call then I received this message.

Dear Customer, your AU Credit Card application with XXXXXXXXX has been rejected as one or more criteria of your application did not meet our Bank's policy. For queries, mail us at creditcard.support@aubank.in - AU Small Finance Bank

which card you used for upgrade? and your credit limit.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Try writing them on the email id provided. Better try to find someone in the system from AU Bank to help you with status.