• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobikwik-AMEX CC Bill Payment Offer: Get Flat ₹200 CB on ₹5000 AMEX CC Bill Payment (On 1st CC Bill Payment)

SiddharthR

TF Ace
1st Offer:
Get Flat 200 Cashback on your American Express Credit Card Bill payment via MobiKwik!

Code: AMEXCCBP

Offer Details:
• Pay your American Express Credit card bill on Mobikwik and get flat 200 Cashback on minimum transaction bill payment of ₹5000.
• Offer is valid till 5th Mar 2023.
• Code is valid for 1st credit card bill payment via MobiKwik.
• Code is valid once per user in Credit card bill payment category.
• Offer valid once during the offer period. Use Code AMEXCCBP to avail the offer.
• Offer valid for only American express card payment on MobiKwik platform.
• This offer is valid for MobiKwik(version 502 or above) on Credit Cards.
• Cashback will be credited in 24 to 48 hours.
• Money added through retailer/B2B partner can not be utilized for credit card bill payment.
• MobiKwik holds the right to modify or discontinue the offer at any time without prior notice.

2nd Offer: (Any Bank's CC Bill payment)
Get flat 100 Cashback on your first Credit card Bill payment!

Code: CCFIRST

Offer Details:
• Get flat 100 Cashback on your 1st Credit card Bill payment only on Mobikwik App.
• Code is valid for new users only. Offer valid on all payment modes.
• Minimum amount spent to avail or earn the Cashback is ₹5000.
• This code can be redeemed once per user.
• Money added through retailer/B2B partner can not be utilized for credit card bill payment.
• Offer is valid for MobiKwik(version 502 or above) on Credit Cards.
• Offer valid for users new in Credit card category.
• Mobikwik has the right to end or call back any or all of its offer without prior notice.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Why so? I made 4 payments of 20k each using MobiKwik and all were settled properly...also got the super cash immediately.
Kya karenge AAP itne supercash ka?🤑
Aapka almost 80% supercash expire ho jayega...
U can use only 25 supercash/month & that too with many restrictions

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Lol I was actually targeting edge points that I get on usage of axis bank debit card. 100 edge points per 20k.

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
be careful with faud mobikwik.
Agree. They never give cashback on their own. Had to write to customer care to give cashback for coupon applied for amex offer.. Next time, even though applied coupon FULLPAY and paid full bill that Mobikwik fetched from sms, they said I didn't give email access to Mobikwik to get the cashback according to terms and conditions. Definitely fraud company with weird terms. Will not give email access to fraud company.

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
Why so? I made 4 payments of 20k each using MobiKwik and all were settled properly...also got the super cash immediately.
Cc bill payment done on 21st feb on mobikwik failed and no proper reply from their support.Refund has not been credited as well.
Once one of your cc bill payment transaction fails, you will have a big headache.

Attachments

• Picsart_23-02-21_16-24-37-091.jpg
    Picsart_23-02-21_16-24-37-091.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 7

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Cc bill payment done on 21st feb on mobikwik failed and no proper reply from their support.Refund has not been credited as well.
Once one of your cc bill payment transaction fails, you will have a big headache.
Refund will come in max 5 working days.

I had few instances of payment failure of 50K etc (for payment to Corporate Credit Card) and all were refunded