• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB MMT Voucher purchased from Gyftr is expierd

HimachaliJeeper404

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Can someone help in sending the Gyftr support email id as I have recently bought a MMT generic voucher worth 10K from Gyftr via "HDFC Smart Buy portal" and the voucher came with a voucher code and Pin. On entering the voucher, I received a message saying "Voucher is expired".
Trying to check on Gyftr website and their customer center number but it seems all the queries gets directed to a bot resulting into the issue lying unresolved.
Can someone please help explaining what could be the possible ways to resolve this issue .
Also has anyone encountered this kind of problem in the past ?

D₹V

TF Prestige
Hi All,

Can someone help in sending the Gyftr support email id as I have recently bought a MMT generic voucher worth 10K from Gyftr via "HDFC Smart Buy portal" and the voucher came with a voucher code and Pin. On entering the voucher, I received a message saying "Voucher is expired".
Trying to check on Gyftr website and their customer center number but it seems all the queries gets directed to a bot resulting into the issue lying unresolved.
Can someone please help explaining what could be the possible ways to resolve this issue .
Contact smartbuy support over call or email.

They'll surely help.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Hi All,

Post in thread 'Any one knows hdfc smartbuy gyftr email id' https://www.technofino.in/community...dfc-smartbuy-gyftr-email-id.20196/post-442258