• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mistakenly bought Amazon shopping voucher instead of AGV

rogerthat

TF Ace
Hello all, I did something incredibly dumb and bought 10K worth of Amazon Shopping Voucher from PayTM (of all places) thinking it was Amazon Gift Vouchers without properly checking. I realised this only after adding it to Amazon. I was in a hurry and couldn't find any place else to buy it from as I have exhausted limits on Gift Edge and Amazon.

I am now stuck with the 10K shopping vouchers in my Amazon account. What could be my best course of action here? Bit confounded because things usually don't happen to me.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello all, I did something incredibly dumb and bought 10K worth of Amazon Shopping Voucher from PayTM (of all places) thinking it was Amazon Gift Vouchers without properly checking. I realised this only after adding it to Amazon. I was in a hurry and couldn't find any place else to buy it from as I have exhausted limits on Gift Edge and Amazon.

I am now stuck with the 10K shopping vouchers in my Amazon account. What could be my best course of action here? Bit confounded because things usually don't happen to me.
use for your normal amz shopping and groceries..it doesn't expire quickly.

I've done the same bro.. May I know what you've done?

Ak Singh

TF Premier
With shopping balance cannot buy myntra gc nor with Amazon wallet.
Please help, I bought mistakenly apple store code voucher of 1000 rs.
I don't have use of it.
If please someone can buy, it would be great I can give discount also for it. Please tag right person here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-215344__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-215344__01.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 9

rogerthat

TF Ace
I've done the same bro.. May I know what you've done?
Ah yeah. Forgot to update this thread...

I asked my friends to let me know if they are buying anything expensive from Amazon so I can buy it for them. When that didn't work out what I did was use that balance to buy Big Basket and Uber vouchers from Amazon and then tried to sell them on TF and DesiDime. I took quite an effort and time but I was able to sell everything.

Of course I had to mark down the sale price. I sold BB at 8% and Uber at 9%, which was after 3% each discount on Amazon so I ended up losing around 550 bucks in total which is not so bad. I consider this loss as the price paid for not being careful.

Tip: Buy the vouchers only after you get an offer.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Ah yeah. Forgot to update this thread...

I asked my friends to let me know if they are buying anything expensive from Amazon so I can buy it for them. When that didn't work out what I did was use that balance to buy Big Basket and Uber vouchers from Amazon and then tried to sell them on TF and DesiDime. I took quite an effort and time but I was able to sell everything.

Of course I had to mark down the sale price. I sold BB at 8% and Uber at 9%, which was after 3% each discount on Amazon so I ended up losing around 550 bucks in total which is not so bad. I consider this loss as the price paid for not being careful.

Tip: Buy the vouchers only after you get an offer.
Hey bro please help me to sell apple store voucher of rs 1000.
Please connect me with person who can buy it..