• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Millennia Debit card

SamPtnk

TF Ace
I currently hold Millennia Debit card
Want to upgrade to easyshop platinum

My question is after the upgrade

What will happen to the points which I am yet to rec in my account (Mill points come after 90 days)

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I currently hold Millennia Debit card
Want to upgrade to easyshop platinum

My question is after the upgrade

What will happen to the points which I am yet to rec in my account (Mill points come after 90 days)
You will b getting cashback points which r being credited within 2-3 days in Platinum DC. Max cashback cap is Rs 750. U would have to redeem such points in the multiple of 250 points and the amount will b reflected in ur account within 2-3 days.

SamPtnk

TF Ace
You will b getting cashback points which r being credited within 2-3 days in Platinum DC. Max cashback cap is Rs 750. U would have to redeem such points in the multiple of 250 points and the amount will b reflected in ur account within 2-3 days.
Hi I wanted to know whether I will get my pending Mill card points after I upgrade to platinum dc

cherryj1988

TF Select
i have a old millenia DC MC world. If u want a MC world card, then its good though im yet to see a single offer from MC. With Visa too, that card is probably platinum or lower. So for this DC at least, dont think visa or mc even matters cuz u dont get anything from them anyway