• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card Merchant Refund not Credited Back to Axis Bank Credit Card

Hi Technofinos,

I made a transaction with Policy-bazaar on 16th Aug worth 12K+ and merchant initiated refund on Sep 4th and shared an ARN number. Till today refund is not reflecting in Credit Card. Axis bank CC is a shit wrote an email to PNO , and due is 30 sep . I'm worried what to do now ? Please Assist .

Thanks in Advance

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi Technofinos,

I made a transaction with Policy-bazaar on 16th Aug worth 12K+ and merchant initiated refund on Sep 4th and shared an ARN number. Till today refund is not reflecting in Credit Card. Axis bank CC is a shit wrote an email to PNO , and due is 30 sep . I'm worried what to do now ? Please Assist .

Thanks in Advance
ARN ?

Ask policy bazaar, to give details of refund I.e payment details ... payment mode.... payment utr etc.

RadTheCrab

TF Select
26th i wrote to PNO
I hope you got your money back by now. Sharing the below info in case anyone else needs it in the future -

If it has been more than 15 days since the refund was initiated by the merchant and you still haven't received it in your card account, you can contact customer support and ask them to dispute the transaction. The TAT will be upto 120 days but usually it'll get resolved within 60 days.

I recently faced a similar situation with Bigbasket. I had cancelled my order on 24/04/24 and the refund was initiated on 25/04/24. Even after 15 days had passed, there was no sign of the refund. So, I reached out to customer support on 11/05/24 asking them to dispute the transaction under the 'Refund not received' category. A temporary credit was provided for the disputed amount while the issue was being investigated. Then on 03/06/24, I finally received my refund.