• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MAYBE ANOTHER SETBACK FOR SMARTBUY!!!

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
After removing Amazon affiliate link from smartbuy, I think they are now going to remove Amazon Vochers through GYFTR (Smartbuy).
I was able to purchase amazon vochers from Infinia Credit card but after exhausting my 5k limit, I tried to purchase another 5k from Diners Black Card but was getting error on the payment page.
After contacting the Concierge, they told me that the vouchers of Amazon are being removed from smartbuy, hence I am unable to make the payment.
This may be the end of amazon benefits via Smartbuy... 🥲

Karthik:

TF Premier
After removing Amazon affiliate link from smartbuy, I think they are now going to remove Amazon Vochers through GYFTR (Smartbuy).
I was able to purchase amazon vochers from Infinia Credit card but after exhausting my 5k limit, I tried to purchase another 5k from Diners Black Card but was getting error on the payment page.
After contacting the Concierge, they told me that the vouchers of Amazon are being removed from smartbuy, hence I am unable to make the payment.
They have also started to charge 2.5%+GST as some charges for Amazon voucher.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
your Infinia and DCB have same registered mobile no?

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am unable to purchase amazon GV from 13th AUG (Txns fail error), ccare says they switched to Razorpay from PayU in AUG as a payment gateway. they are working on to resolve the issue.

Rishi Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Then it might be a Diners card issue... But the concierge guy told me that amazon vouchers are being removed from smartbuy... Hopefully he confused amazon affiliate link with amazon vouchers😓...