• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

March Offers Gameplan

xaidi

TF Buzz
Gentlemen! Since March is right around the corner, which premium/ super premium card will you be applying in hopes of getting quick approvals/ LTF offers?
I will close my Magnus, World Safari, and probably my Reserve. Carrying multiple cards is getting to me, I would be sticking with my APC.

vikramsrit

TF Select
Gentlemen! Since March is right around the corner, which premium/ super premium card will you be applying in hopes of getting quick approvals/ LTF offers?
I will close my Magnus, World Safari, and probably my Reserve. Carrying multiple cards is getting to me, I would be sticking with my APC.
Acquired Amex Plat Charge this month. Going to close my Axis Vistara Infinite without utilizing a single benefit (Business class ticket or upgrade voucher). I guess Vistara cards are probably the worst of the lot now as you never get award seats or upgrades unless you plan months in advance.

xaidi

TF Buzz
Acquired Amex Plat Charge this month. Going to close my Axis Vistara Infinite without utilizing a single benefit (Business class ticket or upgrade voucher). I guess Vistara cards are probably the worst of the lot now as you never get award seats or upgrades unless you plan months in advance.
true true, i was able to book a flight, but ended up not going. only benefit i get from the Vistara Infinite is the gold tier but for sure not worth the 11.8k per year for me. so will close that as well.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Apply amex mrcc 😅