• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus Priority Pass Domestic Charges

ccboyman

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I used the PP along with Magnus at a domestic lounge in India. Will the charge be added to my statement in the next billing period or does it get added on that day only?

thedator

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No charges for Magnus PP for domestic usage as well. They may charge 60 to 90 days later and then reverse.

bansalp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can magnus priority pass be used for Encalm lounge at T3 airport New Delhi without any charges?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Will this help us getting access to the other less crowded lounges? Like at the Delhi Domestic terminal, the lounge on the first floor (don’t remember the name) had two sections. One was the common very crowded lounge which anyone with a complimentary lounge access could get in, and then on the right side they had a much less crowded and premium lounge that the person on the counter told I was allowed to get in as I was using an Amex Plat reserve card.

Would same be the case now if I swipe my Magnus Priority Pass?

thejaguar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I too would like to know - pretty much most lounges are so crowded now that it's better to sit outside and buy your own snacks!

satviksehgal

TF Premier
Will this help us getting access to the other less crowded lounges? Like at the Delhi Domestic terminal, the lounge on the first floor (don’t remember the name) had two sections. One was the common very crowded lounge which anyone with a complimentary lounge access could get in, and then on the right side they had a much less crowded and premium lounge that the person on the counter told I was allowed to get in as I was using an Amex Plat reserve card.

Would same be the case now if I swipe my Magnus Priority Pass?
No. That's just an amex exclusive lounge.