• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Card but with Low Limit

parthv

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am getting offer of LTF Cards (LTR, Altura) from AU Bank, but the limit is just, 40000. I wanted is it a good option to take it or should I apply again after a while. The person from AU Bank who called said the limit 'might' increase after some usage. But I am not sure if this will happen, or it's just a sales gimmick? Also, Overall, how generous is AU Bank with the limit?

BUDHRAJ

TF Premier
becareful with au bank,

au has a policy that if you close au card once, they won't issue another card just like onecard..

so if you don't get any upgrade offer or LE offer you will be stuck with that card for life

in otherbanks we can just close the current card and reapply again for better card or for better limits but that's not the case with au

karankayastha

TF Premier
becareful with au bank,

au has a policy that if you close au card once, they won't issue another card just like onecard..

so if you don't get any upgrade offer or LE offer you will be stuck with that card for life

in otherbanks we can just close the current card and reapply again for better card or for better limits but that's not the case with au
What if the card is approved but we won't activate it?

becareful with au bank,

How are they with upgrades and Limit enhancements?

helloworld

TF Legend
What if the card is approved but we won't activate it?

that also means card closed.

How are they with upgrades and Limit enhancements?

upgrades possible based on existing limt (no template criteria, just drop a mail with 6 months of relationship).