• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Low credit limit for axis ace card

Mohm28

TF Buzz
This was before 8 months. I had given infinia card with 10.76 L limit for card to card basis and only got 15000 for newly issued card. Dont understand why such low limit and i dint get any limit enhancement too after 6 months. I had also applied for my zone card online 2 months ago and got it approved with 1.8 L without any income document or any card to card.

Does othe people also have axis ace with such low limit?

StanRoute66

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This was before 8 months. I had given infinia card with 10.76 L limit for card to card basis and only got 15000 for newly issued card. Dont understand why such low limit and i dint get any limit enhancement too after 6 months. I had also applied for my zone card online 2 months ago and got it approved with 1.8 L without any income document or any card to card.

My brother also was given a limit of 15k but he chatted with customer support and after giving income documents , they increased his limit to 2.3L

Bob78900

TF Premier

Yes i don't know why people are getting high limit on my zone even i got above 2 lac limit on my zone without any income document. On the other hand i saw people who applied for Flipkart axis got only 30-40k limt

Mohm28

TF Buzz
Yes i don't know why people are getting high limit on my zone even i got above 2 lac limit on my zone without any income document. On the other hand i saw people who applied for Flipkart axis got only 30-40k limt
May be they are high rewarding cashback cards (ace ,flipkart). So they want to keep the capping. Where as my zone is a low rewarding card