• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounge access

hehehheh

TF Neo
Hello i want to know i have rupay platinum debit card from Punjab and sind bank do i get lounge acces with it at delhi terminal 3.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
See debit cards are issued by bank on taking the account with respective account categories.

You have to select the bank first later on discuss on the account variant and debit card type. Usually these days all banks give Rupay cards for basic accounts.

Pradumya

TF Premier
Which debit card easily available and have lounge access tell me
Au bank rupay platinum DC easily available. Lounge access offered by bank.
Hello i want to know i have rupay platinum debit card from Punjab and sind bank do i get lounge acces with it at delhi terminal 3.
Punjab sind bank not there in official rupay site. Check if bank offers lounge access from their end.

Officially lounge access available with these rupay platinum DC
Screenshot_20240418-172600.png
With these you have lounge access at delhi t3.

hehehheh

TF Neo
Do debit cards have any spend-based criteria for lounge access?

See debit cards are issued by bank on taking the account with respective account categories.

You have to select the bank first later on discuss on the account variant and debit card type. Usually these days all banks give Rupay cards for basic accounts.
Can u tell me a bank which provides some debit card which gives lounge access.

hehehheh

TF Neo
Au bank rupay platinum DC easily available. Lounge access offered by bank.

Punjab sind bank not there in official rupay site. Check if bank offers lounge access from their end.

Officially lounge access available with these rupay platinum DC
Screenshot_20240418-172600.png
With these you have lounge access at delhi t3.
AU BANK NOT THERE ALSO