• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lounge access discontinued on Regalia First

photon21

TF Buzz
So my mom has a HDFC Regalia First card which is Lifetime Free. She received a mail few days back stating that both Domestic and International Lounge access is discontinued for her card starting Dec 1st, 2023.

Like what the actual hell.

And she is getting an offer on App to upgrade to Paid Milennia now.

My mom is an Imperia customer btw.

photon21

TF Buzz
Can you suggest any LTF credit card which is good for Lounge access only. Like should have less spend criteria.

She already has a IDFC CC (5k spend criteria) - Easily fulfilled.
And kotak Zen ( which has 60k per quarter min spend to access lounges.) - Difficult.

PNB Rupay cards are a good option right ?

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
Can you suggest any LTF credit card which is good for Lounge access only. Like should have less spend criteria.

She already has a IDFC CC (5k spend criteria) - Easily fulfilled.
And kotak Zen ( which has 60k per quarter min spend to access lounges.) - Difficult.

PNB Rupay cards are a good option right ?
indus legend cc

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So my mom has a HDFC Regalia First card which is Lifetime Free. She received a mail few days back stating that both Domestic and International Lounge access is discontinued for her card starting Dec 1st, 2023.

Like what the actual hell.

And she is getting an offer on App to upgrade to Paid Milennia now.

My mom is an Imperia customer btw.
Just use hdfc easyshop platinum debit card for 5000 each quarter. It has 2 lounge per quarter.

Souvik

TF Premier
Regalia was anyways sitting idle in my wallet since Covid, Amazon Pay ICICI (Amazon purchases), Tata Neu Infinity (Groceries, Medicines etc.), IDFC Select (1-1 For Movies) are better suited for my spending pattern. Since I travel less post covid, more so with work from home, this card was already useless, now with no lounge access it has become worthless.

I would now like to get rid of this piece of plastic, but this is my oldest card and has high limits, so closing this would affect my CIBIL.

Can you share LTF apply link for Sapphiro
If your institute is in the list, you can get Sapphiro as LTF under alumni program: