• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

List Of BNPL Cards/Pay later Company & It's NBFC Partners With Email ID

snike1792

TF Select
I was closing my LazyPay account and this is the reply that I got. They will be deactivating it but cant close it since they dont have it in their system.

Has anyone else got the same response. Do I need to contact RBI Ombudsman to close and delete all the data related to my account?

1657113612967.png

rjsudeep

TF Premier
I was closing my LazyPay account and this is the reply that I got. They will be deactivating it but cant close it since they dont have it in their system.

Has anyone else got the same response. Do I need to contact RBI Ombudsman to close and delete all the data related to my account?

1657113612967.png
Such harassers these BNPL companies are. I wish I had known sooner. I have accounts from all BNPLs already now.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Set your goals to close atleast 2 BNPL (Buy Now Pachtao Later) per day 👀🙅.
Kept them for some good offers, which now seem to be drying up. Slice and Uni have been good to me so far. Got benefits of at least 6k on them, more than I have from some of my credit cards. Closed PostPe though.

anonymuos

TF Ace
For Axis Bank Freecharge Pay Later, their Twitter told me to email at this address: abhishek [at] freecharge [dot] com

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
In this post you will find list of popular "Buy Now Pay Later" Card/Pay later service providers and it's banking/NBFC partners name with their grievance redressal email ids.
If you want to close your BNPL Card/Pay-later account or you have queries, you can email your partner NBFC and get it done.
List Of BNPL & It’s NBFC Partner-Technofino.png

*Uploaded this list as image to stop spam
i have a active amazon pay later in my blocked amazon account from 2 NBFC PARTNERS (shared limit). how can i close it? @TechnoFino

COSMOCRAT

TF Premier
So this explains why I have ICICI enquiry as personal loan in my report. I used Simpl only twice for offers before thinking of ever getting a credit card.