• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Linking TataNeu RuPay Add-On Credit Card to UPI

aam.aadmi

TF Select
I've added my TataNeu RuPay CC to my UPI app on my phone. If I apply for an add-on CC, can I link it to my spouse's UPI app?

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
My wife has tataneu plus rupay ltf, I also waited to get either of the two cards ltf but no luck till now so applied for a add on card from my wifes account, received it yesterday with different number and same limit of 141000 for me also and for my wife also separately
Strange thing is I am able to link it in payzapp by doing a 2rs transaction where otp came to my phone but card is still dormant
Today I made a online transaction on BBNOW and otp came to my wife's phone and I was able to do the transaction but card status is still showing dormant.
CC is saying different things at different times and confusing me further.
I can't link it any of the two numbers on upi

Last edited:

Sriim

TF Premier
Got addon for my Tata Neu Infinity card. Addon card number is different from primary card number. But OTP is being sent to primary mobile number only. Called customer care, they said there's currently no facility to get OTP sent to addon mobile number.

But I have Regalia Gold as well, where addon card OTPs are being sent to addon mobile number.

Any help on how to proceed?