• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lifetime free RBL credit card

Mruseless

TF Premier
Currently I have paisabazar credit card with limit of 77k, Does rbl have better lifetime free RBL credit card than this... I got this card today as per approved

RBL Paisabazaar duet card is good for 1% statement credit (you will get cash back in 7-10 days after transaction, none of cards will provide cash back for unbilled transaction except HDFC smartbuy). As this card is LTF, no need to worry. You can keep this card for RBL bank offers.
If you want to have more RBL cards, then it's better to disclose your credit card portfolio for better solution.

Mruseless

TF Premier
RBL Paisabazaar duet card is good for 1% statement credit (you will get cash back in 7-10 days after transaction, none of cards will provide cash back for unbilled transaction except HDFC smartbuy). As this card is LTF, no need to worry. You can keep this card for RBL bank offers.
If you want to have more RBL cards, then it's better to disclose your credit card portfolio for better solution.
Currently I am having
HDFC MB+ 53k
HDFC Neu. 53k
SBI CB. 1.07L
ICICI MMT 1.65L
ICICI coral. Same
ICICI apay Same
AUSFB Lit. 50k
Axis 15k
Paisabazar 77k

Currently I am having
HDFC MB+ 53k
HDFC Neu. 53k
SBI CB. 1.07L
ICICI MMT 1.65L
ICICI coral. Same
ICICI apay Same
AUSFB Lit. 50k
Axis 15k
Paisabazar 77k
I think you don't need any other RBL bank card. RBL Shoprite card gives rewards on Grocery spends but reward redemption fee is 99 Rs + GST. If you have Axis ace or flipkart card, that can be used for offline purchase. Or you can use SBI cash back card /HDFC Smartbuy to purchase GV of particular merchant.
If you are in HSBC serviceable area then consider HSBC cash back card.

Mruseless

TF Premier
I think you don't need any other RBL bank card. RBL Shoprite card gives rewards on Grocery spends but reward redemption fee is 99 Rs + GST. If you have Axis ace or flipkart card, that can be used for offline purchase. Or you can use SBI cash back card /HDFC Smartbuy to purchase GV of particular merchant.
If you are in HSBC serviceable area then consider HSBC cash back card.
Thank buddy, you are absolutely right