• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Legend credit card

Strange

TF Legend
My Indusind application was also getting rejected lot of times earlier. However 2-3 days back a bank employee told me that it because of your Indusind bank savings account history. I told her I don't hold any Indusind bank savings account. Then I searched my emails and figured out (though it can be wrong as well) that it might be because of my Paytm Savings account. They have a tie up with Indusind Bank for savings bank account. I have applied for the account closure. Only the Paytm Savings bank account closure not the wallet closure. They are saying it will be closed in 3-4 days. Will try after that
My Legend credit card application got approved just after 3 months of closing useless platinum credit card. I have also closed my IndusInd Delite Savings account years ago, now I am unable to open any IndusInd savings account online. I don't think having bank account with them is reason for rejection of credit card application.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
  • Hehe
Reactions: Rkr