• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lazy Pay Unauthorized Bill Generated For Nov 2022 worth Rs - 100

Vineet_

TF Premier
Dear Experts recently i found lazypay generated bill for balance of worth 100/- Rs any how i am not using this from July 2022 onwards i have cleared all the dues from my side but without any transaction history this amount added as balance can anybody help me out with this, already approached cc no & email support as well as twitter but till now no clue but due date is 03 nov 2022 anyhow need to pay otherwise cibil issue with penalty will get added .

Is there anyone experience same or this issue i am facing only

1667323965779.png

Dear Experts recently i found lazypay generated bill for balance of worth 100/- Rs any how i am not using this from July 2022 onwards i have cleared all the dues from my side but without any transaction history this amount added as balance can anybody help me out with this, already approached cc no & email support as well as twitter but till now no clue but due date is 03 nov 2022 anyhow need to pay otherwise cibil issue with penalty will get added .

1667323965779.png
I closed my Lazypay account last month and received NOC also. But today i got WhatsApp message that i have outstanding of Rs 100. When i called CC they said in the September month you received 250rs CB but you were only eligible for 150 so they reversed the CB. I didn't want to drag the issue because due date is 3rd nov so i paid the amount and permanently closed My account.

loveshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge

1667323965779.png
I faced this too. Tried connecting with the customer care but efforts were in vain. Paid the amount. Will soon close LazyPay.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I closed my Lazypay account last month and received NOC also. But today i got WhatsApp message that i have outstanding of Rs 100. When i called CC they said in the September month you received 250rs CB but you were only eligible for 150 so they reversed the CB. I didn't want to drag the issue because due date is 3rd nov so i paid the amount and permanently closed My account.
Is it showing closed in cibil..!??

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
No. Yesterday when i called customer care to ask about the charges, they told my account was merely deactivated not closed because when i re-login to check the charges my account got reactivated. But now i have closed the account permanently.
Try to get original NOC from them confirming closure and cross check with cibil after 45 days whether reflecting the closure

Try to get original NOC from them confirming closure and cross check with cibil after 45 days whether reflecting the closure
I did get NOC when I first closed the account. When I closed the account permanently yesterday, they again sent me the NOC. I would've protested against the payment of dues, but the due date was fast approaching, so just paid the amount and closed the account.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I did get NOC when I first closed the account. When I closed the account permanently yesterday, they again sent me the NOC. I would've protested against the payment of dues, but the due date was fast approaching, so just paid the amount and closed the account.
Better to clean such small clutters in the financial journey which will create a bad history in cibil, its good decision(y)

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin

1667323965779.png
first of all pay 99 rupees, don't hurt your CIBIL just for 99 rs. then email lazy pay and ask for clarification, if they have charged you without valid reason file complaint against them. and get your 99 rs back and also compensation.

N

Nick

Lazypay doesn’t close account in cibil even after millions of mails and complaints. If at all you succeed in getting it done, They reopen and report the account as active. And all this after issuing NOC. You have to follow up with the grievance redressal officer every now and then. Pathetic company.

Lazypay doesn’t close account in cibil even after millions of mails and complaints. If at all you succeed in getting it done, They reopen and report the account as active. And all this after issuing NOC. You have to follow up with the grievance redressal officer every now and then. Pathetic company.
They recativated mine and giving vague reasons, even after escalating to grievance and PNO didn't got any response.