• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Just got DCB, what is the process to get the Priority Pass with DCB? Also tell me best hacks to use it? A begineer here.

msiguythe

TF Neo
Hey guys, got my first HDFC Card, Diners Club Black Metal with a CL of 6 Lakh. Have to spend 1.5 Lakh in 3 months and the fee would be waived. I actually wanted to start my journey with HDFC Cards so i can eventually get Infinia. Really happy, as I'm an intern, and got it :)

What is the process to get a Priority Pass? And would be glad if you guys could share how to use it.

I plan to buy Amazon Pay vouchers from Gryftr and then use those for payment. As, my major expenses are Uber, Amazon, restaurants, cafes, and clubs.

Also, what's the best way to Pay Rent? 25K. My PG one doesn't have a merchant, only a bank account UPI.

My cc- Amex Platinum Travel (3.3 Lakh), Amazon Pay ICIC LTF (50K). Kotak League LTF (League). Kotak Rupay UPI LTF (20K separe from League). HDFC DCB is a new addition. ICIC Coral LTF ( Application in process, would get on college basis). Sapphiro wasn't considered as they need a graduation certificate.