• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter Merchant QR transaction Offer

KingAAR

TF Ace
There is an scan and pay offer going on which gives jewel on payment using merchant QR.
So is there any way to create merchant QR and exploit this offer

Please give ur valuable suggestions

beingmohit

TF Premier
There is an scan and pay offer going on which gives jewel on payment using merchant QR.

Don't invite the ITD to exploit you by trying to exploit this offer by creating fake Merchant accounts.
For many credit card providers, you get the option of paying credit card bills by scanning a UPI code. I guess this would count as a merchant UPI transaction. You may want to check this option out

KingAAR

TF Ace
I tried it out and Jupiter detects any bank transaction as not eligible so it isn't working
any other option?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Go to your local Kirana wala or fruit wale and ask them for cash and tell them you will transfer the money via upi.
Simple
No tensions

KingAAR

TF Ace
Don't invite the ITD to exploit you by trying to exploit this offer by creating fake Merchant accounts.
For many credit card providers, you get the option of paying credit card bills by scanning a UPI code. I guess this would count as a merchant UPI transaction. You may want to check this option out
Go to your local Kirana wala or fruit wale and ask them for cash and tell them you will transfer the money via upi.
Simple
No tensions
but who is willing to give cash these days

beingmohit

TF Premier
One other solution is to go to a supermarket like More or Jio Mart, purchase some stuff from them and return them later. While purchasing, pay via UPI, while returning ask for cash. You may want to check with the store first if they allow the return of purchased goods.

KingAAR

TF Ace
One other solution is to go to a supermarket like More or Jio Mart, purchase some stuff from them and return them later. While purchasing, pay via UPI, while returning ask for cash. You may want to check with the store first if they allow the return of purchased goods.
xd but why to waste a lot of time to earn some 100-200rs if I do that maybe the petrol charges will cover the rewards