• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Jupiter account freeze scam exposed

Jupiter scam exposed
My account was blocked on 14 February 2023 and I am waiting from last two months. I contacted customer support multiple times but instead of providing any resolution to my issue they are saying to open account in another bank. If I opened an account with them then I want to use it. Why their team is behaving like this. I am agree to provide clarifications. I think their team should give the appropriate reason for account blocking which give me satisfaction.
I don’t think I did any suspicious transaction. But their team told me that there is an issue in my onboarding process but tbh everything was correct and my vkyc was also successfully verified. I received two mail from Jupiter Fraudoperations . There was notification about account frozen in first mail and in second mail it was written ‘We have completed our investigation and have granted you partial access to your Jupiter Federal Account.’
If you have any doubt, you can do my physical verification or I can get my video KYC done again. But replying ‘my account is blocked due to suspicious activity , I should open an account in another bank’ is not a satisfactory reply from your team. This behaviour is not tolerable.
If you don’t want to unfreeze my account then that’s fine but at least tell me what is the exact reason for blocking the account.
If you think I am a terrorist or a robber, then take legal action, I will answer them myself, but is it right to ask to open an account in another bank without giving any reason or solution like this?
They have taken all my personal details then opened my account and again I have proved myself after that you have successfully done my video KYC verified then what can be suspicious in my onboarding process. To my knowledge, there is no such transaction which I have found suspicious. If so, they should tell me what is the definite reason. They are not keeping any transparency with me about my account then where will I get transparency about it.
I told Shawnpinto (a person from Jupiter community) about it too. Also on Twitter. But my issue was never resolved.
I posted about it on jupiter community. When I started to bring reality. ShawnPinto blocked my community account. Shawnpinto started fooling people there. So that he can win the trust by telling false things there. Previously he was hiding my posts when I was posting about my account blocked 2 months ago. There, He told that 'I had created multiple accounts under the family name. All accounts were frozen due to multiple reasons.'
I haven’t created any account in family name. Some of my friends wanted to open a Jupiter account when I told them about Jupiter account. So I referred them , I think I did 3 refferal. You also know what checks are done before opening a Jupiter account - 1. Mobile number linked with Aadhaar card 2. Name and date of birth in PAN card and Aadhaar card should match. 3. After all this, face verification video recording is done, only after it is verified, one's account is created. It is impossible to open an account on Jupiter with a false identity. Then how can I create multiple accounts under the family name. If Jupiter team check the device id, face verification, pan & adhar details of users referred by me, there is nothing to be suspicious. Shawnpinto has done a lot of wrong by doing this. I will make a video on YouTube and expose the truth to everyone.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Jupiter scam exposed
My account was blocked on 14 February 2023 and I am waiting from last two months. I contacted customer support multiple times but instead of providing any resolution to my issue they are saying to open account in another bank. If I opened an account with them then I want to use it. Why their team is behaving like this. I am agree to provide clarifications. I think their team should give the appropriate reason for account blocking which give me satisfaction.
I don’t think I did any suspicious transaction. But their team told me that there is an issue in my onboarding process but tbh everything was correct and my vkyc was also successfully verified. I received two mail from Jupiter Fraudoperations . There was notification about account frozen in first mail and in second mail it was written ‘We have completed our investigation and have granted you partial access to your Jupiter Federal Account.’
If you have any doubt, you can do my physical verification or I can get my video KYC done again. But replying ‘my account is blocked due to suspicious activity , I should open an account in another bank’ is not a satisfactory reply from your team. This behaviour is not tolerable.
If you don’t want to unfreeze my account then that’s fine but at least tell me what is the exact reason for blocking the account.
If you think I am a terrorist or a robber, then take legal action, I will answer them myself, but is it right to ask to open an account in another bank without giving any reason or solution like this?
They have taken all my personal details then opened my account and again I have proved myself after that you have successfully done my video KYC verified then what can be suspicious in my onboarding process. To my knowledge, there is no such transaction which I have found suspicious. If so, they should tell me what is the definite reason. They are not keeping any transparency with me about my account then where will I get transparency about it.
I told Shawnpinto (a person from Jupiter community) about it too. Also on Twitter. But my issue was never resolved.
I posted about it on jupiter community. When I started to bring reality. ShawnPinto blocked my community account. Shawnpinto started fooling people there. So that he can win the trust by telling false things there. Previously he was hiding my posts when I was posting about my account blocked 2 months ago. There, He told that 'I had created multiple accounts under the family name. All accounts were frozen due to multiple reasons.'
I haven’t created any account in family name. Some of my friends wanted to open a Jupiter account when I told them about Jupiter account. So I referred them , I think I did 3 refferal. You also know what checks are done before opening a Jupiter account - 1. Mobile number linked with Aadhaar card 2. Name and date of birth in PAN card and Aadhaar card should match. 3. After all this, face verification video recording is done, only after it is verified, one's account is created. It is impossible to open an account on Jupiter with a false identity. Then how can I create multiple accounts under the family name. If Jupiter team check the device id, face verification, pan & adhar details of users referred by me, there is nothing to be suspicious. Shawnpinto has done a lot of wrong by doing this. I will make a video on YouTube and expose the truth to everyone.
fintech things.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Jupiter scam exposed

Most of these fintechs have no accountability or rather they don't want to take accountability. If one tries to question them directly, they either say decision is as per internal policy or completely block you.

Don't trust neo banks and fin techs with serious money.

gurbina

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you're having issues with them already and as part of this community you see the frequent posts regarding these issues and Jupiter service, why on Earth do you still push to get the account open?

Also a bank account is not a right, same as a credit card. Banks are able to deny account openings based on many factors and many times they cite the "due to internal policies" and there's not much you can do. Upon contacting the ombudsman they might only do so due to customer insistence but they could deny it. Just because you reach out to the ombudsman doesn't mean you'll get your requests approved by the bank.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Jupiter scam exposed
Linkedin: Shawn Pinto
I believe this is the guy you wish to expose. You don't even need a YT video for this. Go and write a long post on LinkedIn with the necessary screenshots regarding what happened and make sure you tag Jupiter as well as Pinto along with the entire senior management at Jupiter. After that grab a bag of popcorn and watch the sparks fly. And just wait and watch how nicely Jupiter will deal with you and you'll be really enjoying it. Cheers! 😉🍻

Last edited:

krishc

TF Ace
Jupiter scam exposed
I used to be a long term user of Jupiter almost since launch. I used it as a regular day-to-day transaction account.
But last month only I pulled out my transactions from Jupiter.
They're losing user trust very fast.
All of these account freezing business is very serious concern and what is more concerning is that Jupiter support team not behaving properly i.e. rather than supporting the impacted customers, they're traumatizing them.
Plus them not caring about rudimentary features like address change yet wanting to charge for virtual cards (even for existing customers) .

They try to make a big deal of the community based bank building but the Jupiter team only pick and choose what they reply to.
Any serious concern raised or uncomfortable questions for them, they never answer.

Linkedin: Shawn Pinto
I believe this is the guy you wish to expose. You don't even need a YT video for this. Go and write a long post on LinkedIn with the necessary screenshots regarding what happened and make sure you tag Jupiter as well as Pinto along with the entire senior management at Jupiter. After that grab a bag of popcorn and watch the sparks fly. And just wait and watch how nicely Jupiter will deal with you and you'll be really enjoying it. Cheers! 😉🍻
I did it but I think the post is not reaching to people.

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Jupiter scam exposed
Bro same thing happened with me. After all the verification, app is saying can't open account for you. So I contact the customer care via call & email but they are pathetic. Only saying they can't open account for me.