• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is this a scam?

Sugowara0693

TF Buzz
I just got 5 messages on my phone saying the loan amount of XXXX has been paid and following is the transaction ID? The sms came from spice money. When I went to verify in the "spice money whatsapp" I saw the same transactions there also.
I have never used spice money before. Anyone has an idea what this can be? No money has been deducted from any of my credit/debit accounts.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I just got 5 messages on my phone saying the loan amount of XXXX has been paid and following is the transaction ID? The sms came from spice money. When I went to verify in the "spice money whatsapp" I saw the same transactions there also.
I have never used spice money before. Anyone has an idea what this can be? No money has been deducted from any of my credit/debit accounts.
if possible do post the edited SS.. if you still have doubt.

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
Check Cibil on one score .. check for new enquiry . And for Kickass detail report - Type Sbi home loan cibil report. U get detail report

Pankhuri

TF Ace
If using android then freecharge. It would open the original report in app with a side menu where if you click on open in browser, you would be able to save the original report in pdf format.