• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is it possible to buy Amazon gift voucher twice from gyftr with two different HDFC Bank credit cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arvind

TF Buzz
Hi, I have upgraded to DCB from regalia but haven't activated yet. Does anyone know if I can buy Amazon gift voucher from both the cards or not? On the gyftr website it says once per customer(combination of number and card) so what does that mean, if any one of them is different I can buy card or unless both are different I can't buy?

Solution
Hi, I have upgraded to DCB from regalia but haven't activated yet. Does anyone know if I can buy Amazon gift voucher from both the cards or not? On the gyftr website it says once per customer(combination of number and card) so what does that mean, if any one of them is different I can buy card or unless both are different I can't buy?
The limit is per card and per account.. so you can't use same gyftr account to purchase from both cards. You will have to create a new gyftr account, which isn't recommended

nitrogenSingh

TF Premier
TF Family
Can you share the limit when you got upgraded to DCB?
Was it a pre approved offer, or manual upgrade?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The limit is per card and per account.. so you can't use same gyftr account to purchase from both cards. You will have to create a new gyftr account, which isn't recommended

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.