• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is IndusInd Celesta LTF Worth Taking?

aam.aadmi

TF Select
I have been offered Celesta LTF on C2C basis: currently holding ICICI Sapphiro + HDFC Millennia, both are LTF. Should I take it?

Yes. The sales executive said the following cards are pre-approved for me on LTF basis:

9438201c-ce5a-45f7-9def-f000a3c8f809.jpeg
It doesn't means all these are ltf don't fall for it top 2 and platinum mastercard is only life time free rest are paid cards plus you might be getting a whopping 7lac plus limit. And your application is approved on cibil bases so you can't say its pre approved.

It doesn't means all these are ltf don't fall for it top 2 and platinum mastercard is only life time free rest are paid cards plus you might be getting a whopping 7lac plus limit. And your application is approved on cibil bases so you can't say its pre approved.
As i am working for company in cc sales you can even know the limit you are getting along with these card tell him/ her to share complete page screenshot.
I am attaching a screenshot just for reference and in fee column you can see the fee of the card. And if she says no just tell her to send the mail from indusind mail id that card will be LTF with no condition.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230923-012502.png
    Screenshot_20230923-012502.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 114

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
As i am working for company in cc sales you can even know the limit you are getting along with these card tell him/ her to share complete page screenshot.
I am attaching a screenshot just for reference and in fee column you can see the fee of the card. And if she says no just tell her to send the mail from indusind mail id that card will be LTF with no condition.
how is vistara and qatar cards being offered as LTF