• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Indie the best easy to get 0 forex debit card or are there any better ones I am missing?

steiner03

TF Select
I already hold accounts in SBI (Savings) and Axis (Salary).
So i would prefer to avoid opening a new bank account.
But if they provide good benefits, big difference in annual fee and offers, I won't mind opening a new account.

I was thinking of Indie but wanted to hear your opinions and take your inputs before going forward with it.

Last edited:

GROWNUPS

TF Buzz
I have been extensively using Indie Lately...
Rewarding for :
Bill Payments (some offers every month in-app)
0 Forex (tried and tested)

Plus you can generate Virtual Card in one click and use that card, to stay safe...!
Virtual Card automatically disposes off after use.

On normal use, you get 0.5% GEMS (excludes all usual loot places)
3% GEMS for selected 3 Merchants (which we choose) even on UPI
Fuel Surcharge Offers too

APP UI was very buggy on initial release, but its all Revamped now and much more smooth..
Also, the growth team at Indie calls and gathers feedback and actually improved.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Rewarding for :

Plus you can generate Virtual Card in one click and use that card, to stay safe...!

APP UI was very buggy on initial release, but its all Revamped now and much more smooth..
Also, the growth team at Indie calls and gathers feedback and actually improved.
Acha advertisment hai.

Rewarding for :

i want to go to dubai so i decided to take indie visa signature debit card with zero forex fee will it work over there for atm cash withdraw or should i carry another one