• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is Axis Samsung Infinite Card eligible for bank offer on Flipkart/Amazon?

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
I want to clear some confusion as below:-

* Samsung axis infinite card give 10 percent additional cashback on Samsung products capping of 5k per month on full swipe or on emi purchase.

Suppose I purchase Samsung phone on emi with this card of total Rs 36,000 with 6 emi, then emi will be 6000 per month.

So how the cashback credit, 3600 in one time or 600 per month for 6 months.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What do you wanna know
@DocFixIt I'm looking to buy a refrigerator for family member.

Last time I remember the flipkart/amazon offers explicitly mentioned that 10% CB on Axis Samsung Infinite card....However, I can not see any specific mention of Samsung CC CB in the offers.
Do we still get the cashback on flipkart/amazon irrespective of whether it has been mentioned on amazon/flipkart or not?

If yes, then will get SI and choose Samsung...otherwise will just choose the one that fits the requirement.
Thanks in advance!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt I'm looking to buy a refrigerator for family member.

Last time I remember the flipkart/amazon offers explicitly mentioned that 10% CB on Axis Samsung Infinite card....However, I can not see any specific mention of Samsung CC CB in the offers.
Do we still get the cashback on flipkart/amazon irrespective of whether it has been mentioned on amazon/flipkart or not?

If yes, then will get SI and choose Samsung...otherwise will just choose the one that fits the requirement.
Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_2024-03-25-06-54-06-450_com.flipkart.android.jpg check for the product ..
This is for s21 fe .

Reactions: R@J

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@DocFixIt : I can see this offer mentioned for mobile phones, but it is not mentioned explicitly for the Samsung refrigerators.
Does that means I wont get CB on refrigerator purchase?

If it's doubtful, then I'll go ahead and purchase using other brand/bank card..... I was just thinking if I can make use of SI card, If yes, then I may think of getting it (for offer + joining ER points) :p

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If it's doubtful, then I'll go ahead and purchase using other brand/bank card..... I was just thinking if I can make use of SI card, If yes, then I may think of getting it (for offer + joining ER points)
Yes joining benefits of 6k( amazon )
(12k on Myntra through brand voucher- previlgae) ...compensates it
But Previlgae multi brand voucher is getting discontinued most likely .
& It take 10-30 days to get Joining benefits to get credited .. may well go beyond 20 april..
So i would say buy from other brand.

Reactions: R@J