• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Investing in corporate bonds via wint wealth

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
I was planning to put some money in corporate bonds via wint wealth.
Anyone in this forum has made investment via wint wealth?
Please share your thoughts on it.
Thanks in advance 🤝

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had done some investment last year and it got matured around Feb this year. Amount gets directly transferred to bank on maturity.

Ank!t

TF Buzz
I invested in 2022 for 1 year with quarterly payout bond. Payments were directly in linked bank account. Starting from 10k (small amount) investment was their USP, but now the ticket size is increased as per some govt. rules.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Or goldenpi?
It depends on the bond rating n not the platform. Mostly they sell BBB or a- bonds and + bonds. I have invested with all 3 and so far it's good but I won't choose BBB bonds. I go with a+ or a- bonds which gives interest around 10 to 11%

BBB bonds can give interest above 13%

cybertron

TF Buzz
I have started investing through Wint Wealth platform. Overall it is a smooth experience and I feel safe and confident.

GoldenPi is also good but the minimum amount to invest is quiet high for many of the corporate bonds.

Currently I am only investing in Senior Secured Bonds to be safe.

Praveen05

TF Select
what is the tax rules on income / returns from bonds ?
Interest that you are getting from bonds will be treated as income from other sources, tax rate will be your slab rate. If you sell the bond for a profit, it will be treated as capital gains for which a special rate of tax will apply.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have started investing through Wint Wealth platform. Overall it is a smooth experience and I feel safe and confident.

GoldenPi is also good but the minimum amount to invest is quiet high for many of the corporate bonds.

Currently I am only investing in Senior Secured Bonds to be safe.
The platform is safe but the bonds they sell are sometimes risky with BBB rating so one should check before investing

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was planning to put some money in corporate bonds via wint wealth.
Anyone in this forum has made investment via wint wealth?
Please share your thoughts on it.
Thanks in advance 🤝
They do carry some risk..Short term is advisable